Thursday, April 30, 2009

silly wet



For our wedding Jesse and I had silhouettes of ourselves facing each other for our save the dates, our gift bags, programs etc. I think it was so personal but it also kept everything very clean. It became our logo and i just love it. They were done on the computer we just took profile shots of ourselves and had a friend photoshop them for us. I have been thinking that I would like to put some sort of reminder of it in our home somewhere but I didn't really want it to be digital so I have sort of held off. Last month O magazine featured a company called Cut Arts. Karl Johnson is a master scissor artist who will create silhouettes like the ones I have posted, he will cut any photo you send him. I can't wait to use these for a kids room or a fun room!  Check out his site for more info.


No comments: