Friday, April 17, 2009

one kings lane



I am so excited about this new website my good friend Joseph Varet introduced me to. Its called One Kings Lane  and its an invitation required online shopping destination featuring brands such as John Robshaw, Matteo, D.L. and Co. and many more amazing brands up to 70% off retail for a limited 72 hour brand specific sales event. Each event includes a limited quantity of hand selected products from the specified brand.
Members also receive tips and inspiration from celebrated designers, chefs, planners and other industry experts.

This is definitely a site I will be frequenting daily!

Please comment if you would like an exclusive invitation to the site.

4 comments:

twobewed said...

My girlfriend Rachael sent me the link to this site, but I haven't had a chance to take a glance. Thanks for the nudge!

beans and mango said...

Its awesome I just bought a few of the Matthias Paris candles they are so pretty I hope they smell as pretty as the look! Will let you know.

Barbara said...

Hey I wouldn't mind checking it out!

beans and mango said...

email me at katiefinedesign@gmail.com I will send you an invite..